Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dear Readers,

When it comes down to doing anything, you should just be you! Don't do what others do or want you to do, because then it's as if their pulling on your strings, making you their puppet, and I don't know about you, but I'm not anyone's puppet! Nor am I to follow  or lead anyone. One of my sayings is....Don't walk behind me, because I will not lead you. Don't walk in front of me, because I will not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. I think this quote should go for everyone. Another thing about just being you is that if you really like someone, just be you, and not what others say you should or be, and if doesn't work out with you and that guy, then it really was never meant to be! :/  Sorry, but hey there is always more fish in the sea!
                          
                                                                                                                  Sincerely, 
                                                                                                               The Vapid Artist

P.S. Here are some other blogs I did on my other account... http://longlostloved.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment